LEAR A FREE ISLAMIC COURS: PSYCHOLOGY IN MODERN LIFE
BY DR TK HARRIS MD
LEARN A FREE NEW COURSE
- Know the parts of the mind in Islamic psychology, and how this relates to happiness.
- Use this structure to describe how the mind works in everyday, real-time situations.
- Describe the qualities of Islamic concepts: Nafs (Emotions), Aql (Intellect) and Qalb (Heart)
- Understand how well-being and good conduct are forged from the Islamic model.
- Apply this learning to a real-life situation of overthinking ( also known as obsessional thoughts or was-was)
No prior experience is required.
- You want to understand Islamic approaches to living well. You don’t need prior experience.
- You’re curious about how to improve your own mental well-being or for others in your life.
- You’re interested in mental health for your own learning or for your professional or academic needs.
- You want be effective in understanding how Islamic psychology works in personal or professional life.
- You’re aware of great speakers Mufti Menk, Nouman Ali Khan, Omar Suleiman or Yasmine Moghahed, and want to take your understanding to a deeper level.
Start Learning FREE Today: